The universal cover:
- is slightly wider than the current cover and therefore goes over the edge of the bath more easily. The bath can therefore be fully inflated before the cover is placed in it.
- hangs further over the bath rim for extra hygiene. Instead of just hanging over the top edge, this cover also stretches over the second air chamber.
- is oval instead of egg-shaped and can therefore not be hung upside down in the bath.
- is of the same material and thickness as the current cover.
- does not have separate recesses for the handles. Because the cover is slightly looser, the handles can still be gripped well.